Downloadable audio and e-books.
Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Everyone in the Camanche area and surrounding areas is eligible for a library card.
- Come to the library and fill out an application card. Children under 14 years old must have a parent/guardian sign the application card. Camanche Public Library participates in the Open Access program. Anyone living in another town who's library also participates in the Open Acess program may use this library. Bring your current library card from the town you live in with you.
- How to use the library card
- Books and audiobooks, puppets, and children's cassette kits may be checked out for two weeks and may be renewed twice if there isn't a waiting list. Movies, pamphlets, and magazines may be checked out for one week, with no renewals.All returning items may be put in our outside book return box or brought into the library during the hours its open.
- Renewals may be done over the telephone.
- The library charges $.05 per day per item foroverdue materials except for DVDs and videocassettes. All DVDs and videocassettes are charged $1.00 per day per movie.
- We will be glad to borrow an item from another library if we don't have it. Inquire at the circulation desk or call the library for information on requesting an item we don't have in our collection.
- If you would like to reserve an item, inquire at the circulation desk or call the library with the name of the book, movie, etc., that you would like to reserve. We will call you when you are next on the waiting list.